As of 1/15/2021 I have no “reopening” date. I am waiting for both Covid & ICU bed numbers to improve. I would not expect an appointment until Alameda County is back in Purple Tier. I ask that you please be patient, I’ve made this decision to better protect you, myself, my family & our community as a whole!
If you are an existing colour client as well as a brunette, I am offering colour kits. Please reach out for more information.
Please reach out with any questions & WEAR A MASK!